Sunday, July 03, 2005

State Of Affairs


I got something to say now
open up your ears and hear
I'm seein' clear now
close my eyes you disappear

I don't even mind it
comin' from the likes of you, you're so misunderstood

I want to hear
I want every single note to hang
I'm here to give you half a life full of pain

you won't even mind me staring off into the sky
its what gets me by

The trouble is son
I just can't seem to get it right
all day long I'm entangled in a dreadfull plight

just please stay with me girl
even for a little while
you're what makes me smile

Understand boy you'll never find another like me
understand boy far across the open sea

just please take me with you anywhere you seem to go
but you move so slow

The air is thick with disease, but the sky is blue like the sea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home