Monday, July 11, 2005

Wishlist

The shame gang walking with their heads low
down in the valley where the river flows
into the alleyways they make their retreat

The sane gang riding on their high horse
into the sunset, they've been led off course
off into other worlds they bring their deceit

Well I came here lookin' for a reason
to try and stir up some treason
have you ever got the feeling man, you've been led along

And I'm lookin' right through where you've just been
straight through the walls made of thick cement
have you ever got the feeling man, you've been done all wrong

But I wish to shake your soul, and they wish to break your bones
you ain't shown me nothin' I ain't never seen before
so I show you the door

I'm sittin' tight waiting on a killer
wonderin' which city I'm bound to be in
sleep comes quickly to those who seek its release

But I came here looking for a reason
to try and stir up some treason
have you ever got the feeling man, you've been done all wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home