Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Serrated Friend

There is this question that remains
is this pleasure or is this pain?
who are you what is your name?
tell me where you're from and why you came

I've got an obsession with mad moods
maybe I'll win maybe I'll lose
life's been good knock on wood
life's been rough, I've had enough

I know about the consequence
the thought brings me to my senses
and what could happen again
it took so long to mend

I lost so much blood
but it was for my own good
yet bad days knives and skin
make my troubles begin

So I ask my serrated friend, for a translation

All those numbers in your head
they don't count when you are dead
all those visions in your eyes
they don't matter when your alive

So I ask my serrated friend, for a translation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home